22.3.13

Spending ban update #2: New camera!

Well. A bit of a change to my last spending ban update, as you may have guessed from the title of this post. You also may have worked out that the 100 days aren't up.

But. I have an excuse, surprise surprise. And as excuses go, I'd say it's pretty good. Excluding Christmas, I only bought ONE £5 t-shirt in the period of time from September to March. Which is more than 100 days, and as I managed to get enough money for what I was saving up for... I bought it.


A quick, not-the-best snap, but from now on there'll be no more bad photos on here!
























And I love it!

It comes in the form of the Nikon Coolplix L310, and whilst not the fanciest camera around, and definitely not a £600 DSLR, it's what I wanted. It's a bridge camera, so is the perfect (for me) middle between a digital and DSLR camera. I won't go into it now, but let me know if you'd like a post/some more information on it.

So I guess this will be my last spending ban update, but I will still be saving, because all my money's gone, and I want to buy clothes!

Before I *finally* finish, I didn't post on Wednesday because I wanted to wait to use my camera, so apologies on that front.

Bye!


Fuchsiaforest on twitter, instagram, pinterest, tumblr and *bloglovin*.

No comments:

Post a Comment