17.3.13

Loving and lusting #15
















1- fashion.
I recently saw this dress whilst perusing the UO (get me!) website, and really fell in love with it. I actually like everything from the brand, but thought this would make a really nice smart/evening but still summery dress for later in the year. It's a bit different to my normal style, but I love the collar.

2- beauty.
I genuinely seem to have a problem with lusting after mascara, apologies. The reason for this one? I always seem to get smudges under my eyes by the end of the day, and this is no smudge-simples! Also, it was featured in Sali Hughes' top 50 beauty products, which is a bonus. It's also not ridiculously expensive, only more tempting.

3- other.
I saw the black version of this in Alix's latest what's in my bag video, and instantly fell in love, for a number of reasons. One, I've been eyeing up the 'real' version for a while, which is way outside my price range. Two, I always get brown bags, which this one is. And three, it's cheap, and would be just about big enough for school. I've never ordered something similar from eBay before, so it would be very exciting. Yup.

Fuchsiaforest on twitter, instagram, pinterest and tumblr.

3 comments:

  1. I love that bag! It's a lovely colour too.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I've already done it here ( fuchsiaforest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-blog-award ) x

    ReplyDelete