1.3.13

FMS photo a day: March

Hello, and happy March!

During the past month of February I participated in FMS photo a day for the second time. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's basically a daily photo challenge for social media in which Chantelle sets the prompts. It uses the hashtag #FMSphotoaday on Instagram, and I would definitely recommend it!

Here's a summary of my pictures for the month of February:













                                                                                                                                                           



























Fork/ Pattern/ Something beginning with 'e'/ Hope/ Something you smelt/ Soft/ Your name/ Orange/ Guilty pleasure/ 4 o'clock/ Entrance /Where you ate lunch/ Walking/ Love is.../ Inside your fridge/ Perfect/ In your hand/ Something you hate/ I am..../ Where you stood/ Full/ Makes you smile/ A word/ Cloud/ On your bedside table/ Calm/ Playing/ Upside down.

So I hope you all like! I'm doing it throughout March as well, so please let me know if you're doing it in the comments below. And don't forget to check my Instagram out!

Bye!x x


Fuchsiaforest on twitter, instagram, pinterest and tumblr.




No comments:

Post a Comment