16.1.13

REN vetiver v7 hand and body cream

hello!

sorry for the slight overrun of ren products on this blog at the moment, but today I am going to share with you this gorgeous handcream from the brand. Again it's a sample, but I think it's the perfect size for a handcream, so is very handy!
link
 
this obviously says on the tube that it is a body cream, and i'm sure it's just as lovely on the body, but i decided to use it on my hands due to the small size. this means that it is quite thick and rich, but therefore is a lovely, luxurious cream perfect for use before bed. it also has a lovely natural herbally smell that is so relaxing when going to sleep, especially if you're most productive at night, like i seem to be.
 
 


it is also very moisturising and i literally need the tiniest amount to wake up with smooth, baby soft hands. it is quite greasy, so i don't tend to use it during the day for practicality reasons but as i said, it's perfect for night.

whilst it's not as important on your hands as on your face, when you put this on you can rest assured that there is nothing nasty going on, and i think that's one of the major selling points for the brand and product.
 
it's also very affordable considering ren is quite an expensive brand. the link to the product is underneath the first picture if you missed it!

so overall i love this product. i would really recommend it if you have very dry or sensitive skin on your hands, or are looking for something natural. i'm not sure if this is a repurchase for me, as i like to swap my handcreams in and out and am not 'dedicated' to a single individual one, but this is definitely a very lovely product i really recommend.
 
bye!!
 

fuchsiaforest on Twitter, instagram, pinterest and tumblr.
 

6 comments:

  1. I used this on my body and unfortunately didn't get on with it. Maybe it is better as a hand cream. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Ren's Vetiver v7 hand and body cream, I love how it feels really matte for a moisturiser. I tend to use it as a handcream or on my arms just before I go out. Thanks for sending me your link during the #bbloggers chat :) xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have extremley dry hands so this sounds perfect! I'll definitely take a look at one x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete