30.12.12

Loving and lusting #4

Sorry I've missed a couple of these loving and lusting posts, but with being ill and having Christmas I feel I kind of had an excuse! I'm back this week, although I do have a confession to make. I was looking through my favorite websites online, and I just couldn't really find anything I wanted clothing wise! I just got everything I wanted for Christmas. But I searched and searched, and although some may say it's not strictly clothes here is the first item on my wishlist this week...
1- clothes.
This headband from Topshop is just gorgeous. I think knitted headbands look so cute in the colder months, especially in January and February when we're not feeling festive, just cold. If you're a regular reader of my blog you can probably tell how much I love the colour burgundy by now so this definitely follows that pattern...
2- beauty.
One thing I have decided recently is I need to take more care over my eyebrows. My hair follows my Italian genes so my eyebrows are very bushy and wild. Normally I just fill in the ends where the hair is a bit more sparse and thin, and then use a clear MUA mascara but a tinted brow gel would just make putting my makeup on in the morning so much easier. This one is expensive, but I've heard so many good things about Anastasia as a brand I'm sure it would be worth it.
3- random.
I saw Gemma mention this book in her latest haul video recently, and was instantly drawn in. It's definitely the kind of geeky thing I find interesting, but I think it would be perfect for flicking through when I'm bored and would look great on my shelf! And you can see how boring the fonts I use are... (picture) It's also great that the fonts come on a CD to use, which would be great for blogging. I assure you I wouldn't read this as a bedtime story though, so don't be worried.
As always, I hope you enjoyed this post, and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow for a new post, we shall see...
Bye!
Fuchsiaforest on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment