4.11.12

FMS photo a day October summary!

Hi everyone!
Today I thought I would do a summary of the pictures I took everyday in October for FMS photo a day. If you don't know what it is, Chantelle, the writer of her blog Fat Mum Slim (link), basically gives a list of prompts and you have to put up a photo every day based on that prompt. You can upload it to any social network platform you choose, but I chose Twitter and Instagram. I really enjoyed it and would reccommend! I want to do the December one but I'm away for the first day or two of the month so I'm not sure if it will work...
So here the pictures and the list! My blogger sometimes mixes the order of the pictures in posts up so the first picture should be the leaf in the puddle. After that they're all in order, except for day 7 which is the last picture (there's a gap).
If any of you did this 'challenge', feel free to leave them below! Bye!xx

Fuchsiaforest on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.




No comments:

Post a Comment