11.10.12

Rose Review: Tangle teezer original styler- pink

Hi everyone
These hairbrushes have been around for a while now, but I'd never really thought about getting one. Until now. If you don't know what they are, they're basically small plastic hairbrushes that promise to get rid of all your tangles.
They come in lots of different colours, from sparkly purple to orange to black! I got mine in pink as I... Well like pink!!
So what do I think?
I personally love it. I think it brushes through my hair and does get rid of all the tangles. Obviously if you don't like plastic hairbrushes this isn't going to be for you, but I really like the slight massagey feeling it gives on your head. I know quite a few people with very thick hair think it doesn't brush their hair properly... I don't know as my hair is kind of normal, but I will say to me it feels like it's only brushing the top layer of hair, but when you run your fingers through it, it is completely brushed.
I got mine from Amazon, where it was around £8 with free delivery (link), but I also saw it was £7 in Rush, but more delivery costs.
Hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know your thoughts on it!
Bye!!xx

***on a side note, I saw on my box a limited edition Shaun the sheep compact styler is coming out. I.Need.This.In.My.Life. I never really watched the programme, but we're talking about a hairbrush with SHEEP on it here. S h e e p***




No comments:

Post a Comment