29.10.12

I <3 Fall/Autumn tag!!

Hi everyone!
Recently this tag has been everywhere in the blogging and YouTubing worlds so I thought I would hop on the bandwagon. I wasn't tagged in particular, but the three ones that really pushed me to do it were Islay's (link), Laura's (link), and Tanya's (link).

Question 1: What is your favourite fall/autumn lip product?
I'm afraid I'm going to have to be really boring on this one and say lip balm. I know, I know, and I do love the berry lip trend but I just can't wear it to school and lip balm is honestly my saviour in the colder (11) months in England.

Question 2: What is your favourite fall/autumn nail polish?
My last post on here was on my four favourite A/W nail varnishes (link), so I won't go into too much detail, but Barry M raspberry and pink silver glitter, and Topshop gone fishing and blitz.

Question 3: Favourite fall/autumn Starbucks drink?
I'm afraid to say it, but I've never actually been to Starbucks or Costa or anywhere like that. I know it's practically a crime but my parents are real coffee snobs so they won't go there. I'm hoping to do a favourite hot chocolates post soon though so look out for that!

Question 4: Favourite fall/autumn candle?
I'd love to have really expensive candles, but I just don't trust myself to have one in my room so only burn them when I'm in the bath. At the moment I'm loving the Next Autumn Spice candle (review), but want to get some Yankee Candle tealights as I just got a really cute tealight holder and love the Yankee Candle scents.

Question 5: Favourite fall/autumn scarf/accessory?
For this I have two snoods. The cream one is from Dorothy Perkins last year and I think it's perfect for wearing as part of an outfit. The navy one is from Accessorize and is huge so perfect for wearing when it's really cold with a coat. I also have an amazing pair of gloves which will feature soon. Back to scarves, I really love the tartan scarf trend, especially the one from H&M everyone has but I'm a bit wary because my school uniform is tartan,so don't want to look like I'm wearing my school scarf!

Question 6: Haunted house, haunted hayride or haunted corn maze?
This is obviously an American tag so I've never been on any of them but they all sound really cool!

Question 7: Favourite Halloween movie?
Again, this isn't as relevant in England as it is in America, but I absolutely hate scary films, so have never really seen a Halloween movie.

Question 8: Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
I love trick-or-treating but don't like sweets (yes, you read that right) so chocolate.

Question 9: What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Half term is a week later this year so we're away for Halloween, which is so annoying! So I'm not dressing up as anything.

Question 10: What is your favourite thing about fall/autumn?
I know this is really cliched, but I love all the leaves and beautiful colours, and I love that it is almost Christmas and I also like how it's really easy to be crafty.

So I hope you enjoyed this post everyone! I'm going away tomorrow so will hopefully have a post for you up on Sunday. I tag everyone, but would love to see Jade from Dotty Dolly (link) do it! And if you've done it please leave your links below!
Bye!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment