1.9.12

August favourites!!

Hi everyone!!
Today I thought I'd share with you some of the products I've been loving in August. There aren't loads because to be honest I can't remember half of August! That sounds really bad but it feels like I've had lots of little chunks!!
First up is the Ren hydra-calm global protection day cream, which I got as a sample. This has a slightly weird scent, which I can't quite place as it's all natural. This has honestly been a godsend after my holiday in the south of France, in which my skin got so dry and horrible from swimming everyday.
Next is the l'occitane verbena shampoo. Again this is just a sample I was using up, but it smells amazing. Really lemony and gorgeous. It also cleans well and the only downside I can think of is that the packaging can be quite hard to get product out of when you're near the end.
I've also loving the figs and rouge pomegranate lip balm. I got this for my birthday and pomegranates are my favourite fruit so you can't really go wrong! It's also really moisturising and I'll do a review on it soon!
I've also been loving the Simple kind to eyes eye makeup removing pads. I have a review here.
The La Roche posay thermal spring water was also a godsend on boiling hot days. I know it's only water but still- aah!
Clothing wise there is one item I wore continually on holiday. I was hoping to do an OOTD with it but unfortunately just didn't get the chance. I got this from new look in the sale in July for about twelve pounds and its not only really pretty colours but also so multifunctional. I wore it out in the evening, in the day, over a bikini... I love it.
My favourite song of the month has been good time by owl city and carly ray Jepson, which I've been listening to again and again on YouTube.
And my last two favourites are Company magazine and Sweetcorn!! I've just been loving both of them!
So hope you've enjoyed this and have a good September!!
Bye!!xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment