29.8.12

Orchid Organization: School supplies haul!

Hi everyone!!
Today I have an orchid organization post for you, as you will have seen from the title!! I went shopping today to buy a few school things, and thought I'd show you what I got. There's not a huge amount, as I have a few things from last year, and do bear in mind that I'm in secondary school, not at gcse level yet, so I don't have to supply my own folders or notebooks etc. And I bought all these things from WHSmith. You can most likely get them in other places too, but that's where I went.
First up is a pair of scissors. Very exciting I know, but there we go. These are the Maped 3D sensoft ones, and I like them because they're squidgy and fun to play with. I have a messed up brain. So..... Yeah and they're also pretty colours and were 35% off!
Next was a set of Laura Ashley blue biros. I like writing with biro, as you don't need to buy cartridges and pretty much everyone has one so if you need to borrow one it won't make your book untidy. However, it's sometimes hard to find pretty ones so when I saw these I was really pleased! Another pen similar is one from Jan Constantine (the LOVE bit), which I had last year. Kind of expensive though. The Laura Ashley ones were £4.
Next up is a sharpener. Pretty self-explanatory. £1.49.
Then I got a ruler. It's one of those cool ones that fold out, and they break much less than the foldy out ones. So yeah. That was £2.79.
And finally is a red fineliner pen from Stabelo for marking, which was £1.99. Blimey, that was a rip off!
So that's it folks. I didn't buy a pencil case as I got one for my birthday and might do a birthday haul?????? Yeah, and I also got a 15% off Debenhams voucher.
So I hope you've enjoyed this post everyone, and remember to look out for more #orchidorganization posts. Bye!!







No comments:

Post a Comment